WiSP32 and TNC31S

Been a while since I was on the Pacsat's.  Wondering what I'm doing wrong
here...

When beginning a pass in WiSP32, MSPE comes up and executes as I remember it
should; however, the TNC does not initialize.  If I go to the menu and
select Satellite -> (enter satellite name here) -> <OK> the TNC will
initialize.

I'm running XP Pro with the latest updates.  Any suggestions?

Tnx es 73,

Joel B. Black
w4jbb(at)charter.net
http://webpages.charter.net/w4jbb