AO-51 downlink frequency high?

I copied a nice pass of AO-51 this morning, but noticed that the downlink
seemed to be about 10khz high in frequency, after accounting for doppler.
Has anyone else noticed this, or has my radio (Yaesu FT736R) drifted a whole
bunch suddenly?

An earlier pass of the ISS seemed about right, and I just heard a pass of
FO-29.  The beacon may have been a little high, but it didn't seem to be off
that much.

Greg  KO6TH