Re: Leroy Chiao ACTIVE on Voice!

Was nice to hear the school contact this morning and I guess Cmndr Chiao
was having fun too since he was on the radio this afternoon. I made a
contact from here in NJ at 6 degree El and even he was surprised to hear NJ
calling.
Pretty good coverage... he worked Scott on the west coast then me on the
other side.

Nice to have an active ham onboard :)

Al Emer N2YAC
Holmdel NJ