RE: Antennas

Bryant and Howard,

I put up the 2m portion of my Arrow last summer for AO-51.  Works quite
well on the telemetry.  I did have the wind vibrate loose a couple elements
so I used some electric tape to hold them from unscrewing.  I would guess
moisture might cause poor electrical contact between the elements and the
boom, but I haven't seen any evidence of this.  Still up on my roof in the
Alaska winter!

73's Ed - AL7EB