Re: IC-970

Thanks everyone for the quick response.  The add was a bit confusing due to
the seller cutting the review of a similar radio with different options from
eham and pasting it in the add.

The consensus replies indicate this radio has the following options.

This 970 is an A model which means it runs 25 Watts (not the higher powered
H model).
It has the Gen-Cov Receive module (50-905 no gaps FM)
It has the 1.2GHz module (10w SSB,FM)
It also has the ATV add-in due to the RCA jacks on left-lower rear

Keyer and Tone board options unknown and no 2.4 GHz option

73,
Joe