  From: Gary "Joe" Mayfield
  To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 8:53 PM
  Subject: [amsat-bb] IC-970

  I was hoping some one on the list could look at this IC-970 that is for
sale
  on eBay and tell me which optional modules are installed.  My father has a
  970, but this one has some additional RF connectors on the back.

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5736705667

  Thanks and 73,
  Joe
  kk0sd