Antennas

I'm slowly putting a satellite station together.  I'll use Eric Rawson's
SatEL rotator system with a 6 foot boom..  I had intended to use two Arrow
2m/440 antennas but the Arrow people tell me that their antenna isn't
intended for prolonged outdoor use.

I've looked at the M2 2M5-440XP but it seems like that's overkill for my
needs plus ~$400 for two is a bit more than I'd like to spend.  Anyone on
the BB have any ideas short of building my own?

'73

Bryant, W2RGG/6