Re: rotator

Hi Nick,

If your control box uses a pot, you could wire
up a digital pot instead of the front control pot and
connect the digital inputs to a parallel port.

You then set the digital pot under software control to the angle
you want. Digital pots have 256 positions so this is good for
about 2 degrees resolution. These pots cost about $1 so that
is about as cheap and simple as I could think of.

73,
Tony AA2TX

---