Duplicate messages

Around 0800Z today, some AMSAT-BB subscribers received many copies of
two AMSAT-BB messages (and the other subscribers did not receive them
at all).  This was due to a configuration error on the AMSAT system,
part of tuning efforts to reduce email delays. It was not in any way
the fault of the original sender. Please accept my apologies for the
inconvenience.

Thanks to Bruce KK5DO for calling me about the problem, and Brian
WB6CYT for prompt action to repair it.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org
Mailing list maintenance