Tampa Hamfest booth

Hi All
I just wanted to put out a quick message about the Amsat booth at the Tampa
Florida hamfest this weekend.

Drew KO4MA did a great job on getting it set up and from what I saw from
the FADCA booth he was working EVERY pass that he could.
I also don't want to forget the other people that helped out at the booth
but I don't have the calls on hand!

Good talking to you for the short time I was able to get over to the booth
Drew.

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@bellsouth.net
home page:        http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo