Re: Illegal use of Oscar Band So. Cal.

A word to the wise!

They may not let you know they are investigating, but they DO LISTEN!
Norfolk, VA. is the training area for FCC engineers.  Now a silent key,
but the former Chief Engineer told me along time ago they do listen, but
don't want to scare off the activity by telling you so you can "pass it
on".  Hearsay is not as good in court as FCC agents heard/observed!

Keep listening and passing on what is needed by the FCC to prosecute.
It may seem fruitless now, but, two things may likely happen.  1.
Perpetrator gets tired and gives up.  2.  You find in ARRL NEWS and
other places that your JOHN DOE got a citation or fine.

73,
Jim