Salton Sea satellite operator?

Hi,

A couple of years ago, I was driving around the south end of the Salton Sea
in California, and spotted what was clearly a pair of KLM antennas on an
AZ-EL mount.  They were located in a light commercial area in a fenced in
lot, so I was unable to determine any other information.  Any idea who that
might have been?  No important reason to know.  Just idle curiosity.

Alan