Re: Illegal use of Oscar Band So. Cal.

Gary,

Wish I could help!
Sounds like you got some good illegal traffic down there!
The last jammer I found, we literally took his radio away.
All jamming stopped! (took pictures had audio files, etc... for FCC
evidence! No action taken)
This was a renegade type of operation we did, and NOT recommended!
We were LUCKY we didn't get shot or run over..
BUT, we shut down that jammer, until about 1 year later resurfaced in
Southern California.
This time, he was finally Federally nailed,(FCC) and doing time for the
crime!
He "used" to be a trucker till he went to prison.

Ironic... His name was T. Hunter.. and we Found him!

Good luck!

73, Scott WA6LIE
Salinas, Ca.

(PS the FCC is not very responsive to complaints. Us HAMS had to take other
measures to shut down illegal stations)
SAD.. But TRUE :(