Illegal use of Oscar Band So. Cal.

I have found some people using the Oscar sub band on 2 meters. They are on 145.8725 and when confronted they claimed they were on a Police frequency. I have notified the ARRL and have been monitoring their activity. I am in Southern California in the Ontario area. I don't presently have any 2 meter directional antennas so if anyone in the area can get beam headings it would be helpful.

Thanks

Gary Gonnella W6RYO
http://www.w6ryo.com
AMSAT # 33687