Re: IC910H Digital

In satellite mode you have to key the sub band and listen on the main band.
This means you need to split the cable between the two.  What you are doing
is keying the main band, which is receive only (hence no red lite.)

Alternatively, do what I did - build a switch box to switch between normal
(main band only) and satellite mode (main band receive, sub band transmit.)

73,

Emily

At 11:57 AM 12/4/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>ALL
>    For those hams using a IC910H with either a Symek TNC3S or TNC31S 96k
>TNC. With 910 set to 9600 TX and using Wisp, the TNC  keys the 910 to TX on
>main band. Problem I'am having is TX transmitt indicator
>goes from yellow to blank with no red indicator TX  occurring. If I set 910
>to 9600 off the red TX indicator works fine. Problem with that is I've not
>been able to connect to either AO-51 or GO-32 BBS for up loading.
>   Any hams experienced the same thing.
>
>73 Bruce KG4YEV
>----

W0EEC - CM87tm