IC910H Digital

ALL
   For those hams using a IC910H with either a Symek TNC3S or TNC31S 96k
TNC. With 910 set to 9600 TX and using Wisp, the TNC  keys the 910 to TX on
main band. Problem I'am having is TX transmitt indicator
goes from yellow to blank with no red indicator TX  occurring. If I set 910
to 9600 off the red TX indicator works fine. Problem with that is I've not
been able to connect to either AO-51 or GO-32 BBS for up loading.
  Any hams experienced the same thing.

73 Bruce KG4YEV