Icom 910H CAT problem

 I have an Icom 910H that has an intermittent CAT control problem. It has
worked fine for over a year, a few weeks ago it started acting up. It would
start to work again if I did a full reset, and played around with the CAT
delay in SATPC32. Now the CAT control isn't  working at all.  As it is /was
intermittent I rule out a bad chip? I'm thinking cold solder joint. I've
tried other control software, and CAT cables, problem appears to be in the
910H. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

73 Jeff kb2m