Re: Russian amsat contacts?

Justin,
Try looking up UA0FC on Sakhalin Island.  I worked Valentin on AO-10 from South Texas, but he was also heard last year on AO-40 (both CW and SSB).  He may only be able to work mode B, so perhaps you could make a sked on AO-7.  Asiatic Russia is a rare DXCC entity on satellite... so good luck OM.
73,
Jerry, VK8OE (ex R3/K5OE)

KL1RL wrote:
Has anyone ever heard a russian callsign on any of the birds?  My QTH
is fairbanks alaska and more often than not I have good mutual coverage
with the north western portion of Russia.  Any pointers on resources or
contacts?

Thanks and 73,
KL1RL Justin Burket