Re: Phase 3 Express frequencies

Hello David,

Tuesday, November 23, 2004, 9:11:48 AM, you wrote:

> I want to order a batch of crystals for 2.4GHz signal sources and thought
> a frequency near to P3E would be appropriate.
> However, the .pdf from 04/2003 on the Amsat-DL web site refuses to download
> onto my PC. (The other files are all OK)
> Can anyone tell me the frequency of the S-Band downlink for P3E please?

> Regards

> David  G0MRF      g0mrf@aol.com
 I don't know what you tried to download without success. I'm webmaster of
 the Amsat-Dl website and are eager to find out any fault. Please let me
 know the url of the page you tried.
 Frequency information of P3E you'll find on
 http://www.amsat-dl.org/p3e/tabelle.htm.
 However, these frequencies are not yet fixed.

73,
 Reinhard
 DJ1KM