Re: AMSAT store is open!

Kevin,

If you got a "bugger off" response to a bug report a) please forward it to
me and b) please also send a copy to Rick Hambly who is the President of
AMSAT.  We have never to my knowledge responded to any bug report in that
manner.

While you may not agree with resolutions to bugs, we are never (to my
knowledge) impolite or rude to our visitors.  If someone was, please bring
it to my attention and the attention of the management.

73,

Emily

At 06:43 PM 11/21/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Stefan.
>
>    last time I filled out a "bug" report, the only answer I got was to
> "bug off"....
>
>even now  I'm told that what I and others saw never happened...
>
>only the problem with the presidents club amount was admitted, more than
>likely because it cant
>be quickly changed and denied...
>
>73
>Kevin