3 ISA slot P2 PC FREE

  I just upgraded my computers here in KB2Mland and have 1 surplus computer.
The computer is a 300Mhz P2 with 360Meg of memory. MB has 3 ISA,  4 PCI
slots,  2 USB ports, PCI soundcard, older Diamond AGP video card, 2
comports, 1 PRT port,  and a 9Gig HD. Computer just didn't have enough
horsepower for intended purpose anymore. Computer was working fine when
taked out of service. Would make a fine home for a KCT card, or other ISA
bused devices. I would prefer a pickup here in SNJ, OR, I'm driving to
Nashua NH for the week for work, leaving Monday morning, returning on
Friday. Anyone interested could meet me along the way or in Nashua NH.

73 Jeff kb2m