Symposium Photo's

Having recently return from a very enjoyable time up north at the AMSAT
Symposium and then leaf peeking around Mt. Gore in upstate New York, I
figured it was time to get some film developed. Below is a link that will
take you to a handful of symposium photo's.

I have no with connection with Shutterfly other then letting them develop
and print my film, and  make my  photo's available for viewing on the web.
There were a ton of folks taking a bunch of digital pictures and wonder if
any of them have made it to the web yet? Couldn't easily find any AMSAT-BB
message stating so.

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAMmbJk0csW7kQ

Enjoy... Keith N4ZQ
EL88