21MHz satellite interference from planet Jupiter ???

Hi AMSATs,

I am not very known with radio astronomy and I was surfing around on some of
the internet pages.
Then I found some information about Jupiter, that the storms on this planet
can be monitored between 18MHz to 22MHz. This is very interresting for radio
astronomy but for satellites with 21MHz RX maybe not.

As I have not to much experience at all on <50MHz so I like to know if
someone (maybe RS users) have more information if this can cause serious
problems on a satellite uplink on 21MHz...

73 de PE1RAH
William Leijenaar
---