AO-16 S-band beacon

Does anyone know if the S-band beacon on AO-16 works and if so if it is
ever turned on?  I'm looking to test my S-band setup and I'm looking for
sources of signal.  I'm aware of UO-11's beacon, but are there any other
satellite based signal sources?

I was able to hear someone on their home phone while tuning around, so I
know the feed line, the 2m/13cm coax relay, MKU-24 down converter, and 5
1/2 turn helix are functioning.

I can't wait until the next AO-51 experimenters Wednesday using S-band.

-Freeman, N5FPP