Uni_Trac 3 and TS-2000 tone

Anybody had any luck getting Uni_Trac to activate a tone in satellite mode on
a TS-2000? I've tried numerous settings in the tone entry field for many sats,
but it never does activate the tone when the sat comes up. What am I doing
wrong?? I have ended up making a split mode memory channel for any of the fm
birds which require a tone, and then use the rit for any doppler correction.
Thanks in advance,
Bob WE1U