Incorrect keps

<This am i found my Unitrac satellite projections are all wrong. They dont
agree with my NOVA program. I tracked a couple of sats and found that NOVA
is correct. Unitrac is way off.  All my clocks are set correctly and Keps
are updated in both programs. This happened over night.  Anyone have any
ideas?>

Never mind!!. Found the mistake.  When I adjusted my time changes in the
programs, I forgot to adjust the utc offset in Unitrac. duh!
Bill