From: walnuthil@juno.com [mailto:walnuthil@juno.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 12:48 PM
To: 9w2qc@9w2qc.net
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] NOVA help

Hello Sion,

You are correct, I rebuilt the data base and NOVA ran OK.
The version I am running is 2.1, and I was looking on the NLSA
web site and they have a upgrade version available that requires
deleting some files, have you installed this new up grade?

I am looking at your call sign, are you living  in Malaysia ?

Best 73
Bill WA1DMV in New Hampshire