AO-51 High Power Mode over West Malaysia

Hello Group,

AO-51 was sounding great during the 1445z and 1630z pass over West Malaysia.
The maximum elevation here was 50 degrees and 8 degrees respectively and
with the high power TX, I was able to work the bird from AOS - LOS without
any difficulties.

Signals were ranging from around S2 to S3 with my bad setup but the downlink
was full quieting.  However, no one was active on both passes.  Will try
again tomorrow morning.

I would like to express my thanks to the control teams for the great effort
they have put in to maintain this beautiful satellite.  Thank you very much
once again and keep up the good work!

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.