FOR SALE: Gulf-Alpha 70cm 8x8 Circular polarized yagi

For Sale: Gulf Alpha 70cm (8 hor, 8 ver) circular polarized yagi.

Tried selling this in June to no avail -- offered one more time, $20 less,
before it goes on ebay.

This was my primary 70cm uplink for AO-40 "portable"
(2002 and 2003 FD and various other runs from my backyard
on a tripod, but it did not stay out in the weather).
It was never permanently installed...  can be seen in a picture
with my ugly mug in the 2003 FD result Amsat-NA journal issue (October?),
side by side with a Teksharp dish.

http://www.gulfalphaantennas.com/Product%20Page%20435-437mhz%208%20ele%20sat%20yagi.html

For the sake of accuracy, this is the "older" version of this antenna, that
uses push nuts to hold the elements on versus the Delrin nuts and sleeves
shown in the center image of the above link. It's not designed to be put
together and taken apart frequently and it hasn't been. I have extra push
nuts from Gulf Alpha if I break any taking it apart prior to shipping
(currently stored inside in the shack closet)

Excellent, excellent condition. New was $188; asking $110 (firm) plus
shipping (about $15 USPS Priority mail insured) with documentation.

First domestic US email gets it (use the email address in my QRZ.COM entry
if you are reading this via the web archive). I can take a USPS Money Order
or PayPal.
It will ship from the Worcester, MA area upon receipt of payment.

Reason for selling? Since I mainly operate portable, a couple of separate
70CM
yagis that I can phase will lie flat in the car, unlike this antenna....
no complaints on performance or construction, though. My new daughter has
also curtailed a lot of my radio activity. :-)

Bill
W1PA