Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:31:53 +0100
From: "Graham Shirville"
Subject: [amsat-bb] Its official - new satellites need pizzas

I was struck by the similarity of these two pictures presently available on
the web.
The first one shows the AMSAT Oscar Echo (AO51) team at the end of a hectic
day assembling the satellite before launch earlier this year

http://bach.as.Arizona.eddo/gallery/At_Space/Mark_12

This one has just appeared on the SEA SETA Express website. This was taken
after part of the team had finished a hectic day working on the structure in
the clean

http://seta.get.twine.ac.at/WOW/imp/express/big/0101_2004-10-21_A_well_des
served_evening_pizza_break.jpg

Hopefully SETA Express will be as good a signal on 2.GHz as AGO is proving
to be.

Cheers !

Graham G3VZV