38k4 sound clip needed

Does anyone have a sound clip of 38k4 data they can send me? I am trying to
get my EVM modem running on 38k4 for the first time, and not decoding
anything. Not sure if it's the modem, radio, wrong input port on the modem,
etc.
If I had a clip I could play into the modem, I could at least eliminate that
possibility. I could also play the same clip through my service monitor and
check out the rf part of things. I have DSL here, so don't worry about
bandwidth.

Thanks and VY 73,

Bob WE1U
AMSAT Area Coordinator