Empty suits in outer space...

Hi AMSATs,

I just can not understand why they will put empty
space suits in space, just because they are out dated.
I tought we wanted to avoid space debris, but not
everyone is thinking like this, even the one who need
to give the good examples for others...

Why not just hook them somewhere at the outside of the
station. Make some kind of trashcan :o)

With the idea of Suitsat, who is making the radio, and
what it will be ??? I hope they will include also a
solar panel... and make it not a "bleep bleep sat"

73 de PE1RAH, William
---
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail