SuitSat, was Re: Re: FCC notification

>>> Bruce Bostwick <lihan161051@earthlink.net> 10/26/04 1:00:34 PM >>>
I was thinking it might be useful to do on-orbit endurance testing,
push the limits of the suit's systems (which is safe to do without a
live crewmember inside ;-) and downlink data via ham radio, maybe along

with a voice or digi transponder.  (Or SGPS/APRS even .. how cool would

that be?)

Yes our off-the-shelf PCsat design will do that for the spacesuit...

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/rs-oscar.html