Empty suits in outer space

Yes, I agree they all should be "empty".

NASA's lame excuse to be spending billions to put "a man" up there all the
time is one of the bigger boondoggles to be foisted on taxpayers.

I'm guessing, but it must cost at least 100 times as much to provide
habitable environment for man, in launch weight alone.

Then their thinly veiled, specious "proof" is that they corrected some
glitch 'only because' he was there!!

My answer is simple...correct the fault, launch another one, and spend the
98/100ths of the funds that are left to improve habitability for some of
the poor creatures that need it here on earth....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....