Re: FCC notification

waivers take very little time to write up.
----- Original Message -----
From: <alan_bloom@agilent.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 10:32 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] FCC notification

> I wonder how they plan to get around this regulation for SuitSat?
>
> Al N1AL

> 97.207 Space Station
> (g) The license grantee of each space station must make two written
pre-space station notifications to the International Bureau, FCC,
Washington, DC 20554. Each notification must be in accord with the
provisions of Articles 11 and 13 of the Radio Regulations.

>       (1) The first notification is required no less than 27 months prior
to initiating space station transmissions and must specify the information
required by Appendix 4, and Resolution No. 642 of the Radio Regulations.

> (2) The second notification is required no less than 5 months prior to
initiating space station transmissions and must specify the information
required by Appendix 3 and Resolution No. 642 of the Radio Regulations.