Re: Re: flash memory on orbit

Hi Nick,

I can't find the exact flash component numbers quickly, but Lyle Johnson
or Chuck Green might help.
However, I believe the device we actually used is no more in production
or hard to get..

This is from our IHU-2 documentation:

"Mass Memory consists of 8 megabytes of
SRAM organized as 2M x 32-bit. This uses
standard 4-megabit (512K x 8-bit) SRAM
chips. Finally, there is a 128K x 8-bit Flash
memory device using a 12-volt external
power supply for erase and write. This type
of memory was selected to avoid on-chip
charge pumps, which are notoriously easily
damaged by radiation."

73s Peter, DB2OS