Re: re: amsat-bb] flash memory on orbit

Well funny you should mention this but last week after flying back to
Florida from Ohio (two flights about 3 hours in the air), I found that 8
out of over 100 digital pictures I took with my camera were
unrecoverable. I blamed the camera, but who knows??

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

The Lost Deep Thoughts                        By: Jack Handey
     Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time
when he's only partially mad.  And this is the time when he's
going to throw his best parties.