DX wishlist, revisited

Hi guys,
I know there are a lot of operators out there in the same boat as I am,
having 80 or 90 DXCC countries confirmed and no HEO to finish the quest! My
QTH in Florida gives me a good window into the Caribbean where there are
lots of new ones to be had. Other QTHs have the same chances for the most
part, just shorter time to do it in. So, I have made a short list of what
countries I personally need, and can work on LEOs. Feel free to chime in
with your own needs if there is one I omitted. Your mileage may vary, but it
is something to keep busy with before P3E goes up.

If you know a ham who lives or is planning on visiting one of these
countries, ask them if they would be interested in making some satellite
contacts. Myself and others may be able to provide help with pass times,
licensing info, or possibly equipment loans. Of special interest are
DXpeditions.Many of these places are served by cruise lines, and many have
reciprocal agreements with US hams.

Please reply direct.

73, and thanks for the help!,
Drew KO4MA (82 confirmed, 88 worked)