Re: UO-11 QRV?

Hi Bob,

UO-11 is not an "easy" bird to work on 2.4GHz.  For me to hear it, I have to have a CLEAR shot (no trees), and even then, it's down considerably from something like AO-51 or AO-40.  Also, the signal is much more "narrow" and harder to find.

Whereas AO-51 can hit S9+60 on my current system, UO-11 is more like S5-7.

My advice?  Keep trying until you succeed!  You are doing it in the right manner---bigger signal first, smaller next.  If you can hear UO-11 on 2.4GHz system, you are well on your way to having a fine S-band receiving system.

73 and good luck!

Mark N8MH