KLM Multi 2700

I have one.. it was considered one of the first Oscar radios.. had an all mode
two meter rig, and a ten meter upconverter.. it was from the Oscar 5-6 days,
two meter uplink, and ten meter downlink. You had to specify the correct
crystal (for the converter) based on the LO on the bird, so it has limited
usefulness.
It does have a very sensitive front end on two meters, but quite noisy.
I have the owner's manual, I'll see what I can dig up for schematics.