Re: Re suitsat

>Ooops too late for a secret!  Details [about suitsat]
>are on the amsat web site...

Also, I got so excited about it, I put together this web site:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/rs-oscar.html

We can stuff a PCsat like Packet telemetry and digipeater
system and a voice synthesizer so that kids can send
questions via packet and the digipeater and then a
sysop on the ground can send back a response which
the space suit will speak so all the kids can hear...

We analyzed the orbit and decay rate and came up with
something like 40 days for that time frame and the low
altitude 180nm of ISS at that time...

de WB4APR, Bob