Re: Re suitsat

The suit was scheduled to be "hurled out" anyway.  That's the way the
Russians dispose of things they don't need.  (For that matter, all ISS
trash is put into an old Progress and burned up on reentry.)

ISS will be unusually low at that time, so estimated lifetime in orbit
for suitsat is about 2 weeks.

If anything, this project should enhance our reputation as a group that
can accomplish a lot with a little in a short time.

-- Dave, W8AAS