Re: HEO Satellite Projects

To add to what Ken said (and probably "put some pressure on some toes"), I
find it amazing that now that Echo is launced and paid for,  (some of) the
folks who were so adamant we do Eagle and fund it are now wanting to
"wriggle out" of stepping up to help fund it.

If you ALSO wish to help P3E with their funding (will this really
accelerate their project?) that is laudable, but I think North American
satellite operators and AMSAT-NA members should support their "home"
organization's HEO project...first.

Otherwise it will not be able to make it's launch goal.

Best wishes for both projects,
73's Ed - AL7EB
Alaska Field volunteer
member #3212