Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:05:26 +0100
From: "Ed Long" <wa4swj@hotmail.com>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Next AMSAT Journal

OK guys and gals,

Just a teaser -

The next issue of The AMSAT Journal has some discussion about a "SuitSat".
Want to hazard a guess as to what that is? You'll find the answer in the next
Journal, which should be in your hands in early December assuming the Post
Office doesn't slow it down during the holiday rush.

AMSAT Symposium attendees please keep the secret!