dead Drake

  I had the unfortunate experience of transmitting (toooo long!)into my
trusty old Drake downconverter this AM. The old duck has been with me for
many years. Anyway I am fortunate enough to have a couple of spares. A 3731
which I put up for the next pass, and a spare un-modded Drake, I took the
Drake apart and found the bad component, a (what looks to me like a
transistor) labeled RE 1X. It is the second one labeled RE 1X in line from
the 2m side of the Drake. The component in question has 3 legs on one side,
but the center leg extends to the other side of the component and also
widens acting like a heat sink I guess. Anyway this makes it very difficult
to de-solder one to borrow from the un-modded Drake. I broke one trying to
remove it to reuse. Does anyone know the actual part number, and a possible
source? I don't mind buying 10 or so, as I need 2 already. Thanks in advance
for any info.

73 Jeff kb2m