Re: AO-51? Mode L/S

Mark

I also had the same problem ( Oct 21, 02:30 UTC pass over my location
FN20). I also heard a very strong, continuos carrier. I used up to 30W
into a 14.5 dbic RHCP helix plus coax without success. I also tried with
tone ON and OFF.
This was the same configuration I used on a  previous L/S experimental
day with great success.

I will try again later tonight if AO-51 is still in mode L/S over my
location

73,
Sterling, KI5AB