RE: P3E or Eagle (was AMSAT Journal membership)

I'm not sure what AMSAT-NA is doing officially to support AMSAT-DL, but I do know that many North American amateurs are working on the P3E project.  For example, most of the development team of the IHU-3 (Internal Housekeeping Unit) and the standard CAN bus interface module are AMSAT-NA volunteers.  The same designs will probably be used on Eagle.

Al N1AL