Old rotator

I've been asked to check out an AZ/EL rotator from a close friends estate
sale. It's a very old rotator and I'm not familiar with it. I wonder if
anyone here can tell me anything about it. It's an "Oscar 10 Dual Axis
 Rotor", Model DR10 made by "Dynetic Systems".  I did find that Dynetic
Systems is still in business but they don't seem to make rotators anymore.
Thanks
Steve .. AI7W
LM# 2270