P3E or Eagle (was AMSAT Journal membership)

Here's my 'newbie to sats' 2 cents worth.....

Joe Westbrook, K7ZT said,

QUOTE:
"That activity doesnít have to stop, just because we focus our efforts
on
helping AMSAT-DL to achieve their goals first, why not drive for a
reciprocal agreement as Luc suggested?  I think that is a suggestion
that would be supported by the membership at large."
UNQUOTE

We (that is to say "Hams") have always been a global, non-
parochial community. So, why not support Luc's suggestion??
After all is said and done, we all use each others sats'....
Would a referendum to the membership be in order??

Dave KK7SS