AO-51?

Last evening (Oct. 21, early UTC) I heard AO-51 on 2.4GHZ--at least I'm pretty sure ;0

Signal was STRONG, but it didn't carry any conversation.  Once, maybe twice, I heard what sounded like "intermod" come through--it had hints of voice.

I was transmitting only 10W on the 1.2 uplink, so it doesn't suprise me that I couldn't hear myself (although I have before with the same setup).

The TONE was supposed to be OFF, but it makes me wonder if maybe I should have tried to turn it ON (not simple with the TS-2000X and computer aided tuning, which I was using).

Anybody listen to AO-51 today or last night?

73,

Mark N8MH